Meet Dr. Kam Yuen
Dr. Kam Yuen, creator of the Yuen Method™ of Chinese Energetics, is the modern day equivalent of the ancient martial arts healing masters of the Shaolin Temple. His training began early in his childhood in Hong Kong. As a young man he mastered Kung Fu, Tai Chi, Praying Mantis, Seven Star Mantis and Qigong. During his training he developed an innate ability to detect and use energetic weaknesses in his opponents to his advantage. This talent brought him legendary fame in the Western World of Martial Arts and provided him the opportunity to move to California to teach and mentor gold medallist athletes, Hollywood stars and other famous individuals.
Dr. Kam Yuen's Martial Arts Career changed dramatically when he discovered that he could redirect his ability to find an opponent's energetic weakness from an attack during battle to heal the individual by transforming their energetic weakness into a strength to eliminate pain. This discovery, in combination with his own innovative concepts and principles of energetic corrections lead to the creation of the Yuen Method™.
It is important to note that Dr. Kam Yuen always emphasizes that the healing that occurs is a result of the technique, not the person performing the treatment. As a result anyone with the willingness to learn and practice the Yuen Method™, can become very effective. The Yuen Method™removes the energetic weaknesses and blockages that are the root cause of illness or disease and creates the opportunity for the body to heal itself. His innovative approach to alternative healing offers unlimited potential and has achieved what was thought to be impossible.
Dr. Kam Yuen's vision is to teach the Yuen Method™ to as many people as possible to fulfill his dream of having "a healer in every family" and to return health and the power of healing to the hands of individuals.
Thousands of people, including children, have learned the Yuen Method™. Many of Dr. Yuen's students have continued on to become Yuen Method™ Certified Practioners. His classes have created countless outstanding healers.
Dr. Kam Yuen has a very extensive and diverse educational background that includes:
- Technical Advisor to the TV Series, Kung Fu, and role model for David Carradine's character Caine.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Nutrition, Herbology, Homeopathy and Sports Medicine.
- Mechanical and Structural Engineer involved in research and development with Hughs Aircraft Company and Lockheed.
- Teacher at Shaolin West, Canoga Park, CA, UCLA, USC, Cal State LA and LA City College.
- Lecturer at the World Medical Qigong Conference - Beijing Ching, Whole Life and New Life Expos.
- Author of Four Books: Instant Healing, Instant Rejuvenation, Instant Pain Elimination and Instant Allergy Elimination.
For more information about Dr. Kam Yuen, please visit his web site at: www.yuenmethod.com